Ecole des Ponts ParisTech is inviting students from NTUA to apply to the following 3 Master programmes designed for students holding a Master’s degree (Only applications from candidates previously nominated will be considered):
- Materials Sciences for Sustainable Construction (taught in English)
- Transport and Mobility (taught in French)
- Mechanics of Soils, Rocks and Structures in their Environment (taught in French)
Interested students have the opportunity to apply to these programmes under the framework of the partnership agreement between ParisTech and NTUA, and through the same platform as applicants to their MSc of Engineering.
Please take note of these four important milestones in the application process :
- March 1st 2024 : opening of the online application tool
- March 24th 2024 : deadline for nominations
- March 31st 2024 : deadline for applications
- June 7th 2024 : deadline for uploading, if needed, the official certificates in French and English, with the minimum required level.