Announcements for key Transport Conferences and Workshops in Greece, in Europe and worldwide are presented below, which might be of interest for the undergraduate and graduate students of the Department of Transportation Planning and Engineering of NTUA.
- 4th Conference on Sustainable Urban Mobility – Data analytics: Paving the way to sustainable urban mobility – CSUM2018, Traffic, Transportation and Logistics Laboratory – TTLog, University of Thessaly, Department of Civil Engineering, Skiathos Island, Greece, 24 – 25 May 2018.
- Transport Research Arena, European Commission, Vienna, 16-19 April
- 18th IRF World Road Meeting, IRF, Delhi, 14-17 November
- World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems, ITS, Quebec, 29-02 November
- International Conference on Road Safety & Simulation, TU Delft, 17-19 October
- 8th ICTR, HITE/HIT, Thessaloniki 28-29 September
- 12th ITS European Congress, Strasbourg, 19-22 June
- FIRM17 Infrastructure Research Meeting, FEHRL, Brussels, 5-7 April
- Transportation Research Board, TRB, Washington, 8-12 January
- 10th International Conference on the Bearing Capacity of Roads, Railways and Airfields, ΕΜΠ, University of Illinois and TU DELFT, Athens, Greece, 28-30 June 2017.
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Conference, ITS Hellas, Αthens, 19-20 December
- 14th World Conference on Transport Research, WCTRS, Shanghai, China, 10-15 July 2016
- 23rd International Congress on Sound and Vibration, International Institute of Acoustics and Vibration (IIAV) and Laboratory of Transportation Environmental Acoustics (L.T.E.A.) University of Thessaly, Athens, 10 – 14 July 2016
- 22nd International Conference on Urban Transport and the Environment, Wessex Institute UK and University of Naples Federico II Italy, Crete, 21 – 23 June 2016
- 20th European Conference on Mobility Management – ECOMM 2016, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and University of Piraeus, Technopolis (GAZI) Athens, 1-3 June 2016
- 3rd Conference on Sustainable Mobility, University of Thessaly, Volos, 26-27 May 2016
- 6th European Transport Research Conference, Moving Forward: Innovative Solutions for Tomorrow’s Mobility, Warsaw, Poland, 18-21 April 2016
- Intelligent Transport Systems and Developments in Greece, ITS Hellas and Ministry of Infrastructure, Transport and Networks, Athens, Greece, 15-16 December 2015
- 7th International Congress on Transportation Research: From basic research to innovative applications, HIT and HITE, Athens, Greece, 5 – 6 November 2015
- Fourth General Meeting COST Action TU1208, Civil Engineering Applications of Ground Penetrating Radar, NTUA – Sch. of Civil Engineering – Lab. of Pavement Engineering, Athens, Greece, 19-20 October 2015
- Cognition, Behaviour and Driving Conference , NTUA and UoA, Athens, 26 June 2015.
- Observation and Modelling of Pedestrian Behaviour in Urban Areas, PEDMOD workshop, NTUA and IFSTTAR, Marne-la-Valée, France, 4 May 2015
- Current Advances in Road Infrastructure Safety Equipment Technical Conference, ERF, HITE and NTUA – Athens, 12-13 February 2015